Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mini Post of the Week

It has been a very busy week but I have managed to finish a few things that I've been neglecting. I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming up!

Here are the things I have finished this week:

I am the only one to model my stuff so far and need to take pictures of the product on the actual person I made it for. Those should start coming soon!

These are headbands that I made last night for my friend and her daughters. I really like how they turned out and the colors are fun (navy, green and gray)! I added a flower on two of them so they can leave on or easily take off.


This is a ribbed hat I made for my brother. It has taken forever due to the entire thing being single crochet. I really do like the finished product though! I got the pattern here


Hopefully I will get a chance to post next week!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment