Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Adventurous Crocheting...For me That is.

So I really love this vest (in a differen color). The pattern isn't even out yet since it will be in the new Simply Crochet book that I am definitely going to get when it comes out!

This picture I got from crochetbyfeye website.

I think I have decided to make this one in the mean time and right after Christmas I am going to be adventuresome and make this. I will try to take lots of pictures and do somewhat of a tutorial. The pattern is only $3.99 on etsy so if it ends up horrible and an utter failure, I won't be out too much...


The back is pretty!

I have made several headbands and will post those pictures as well right after Christmas (some of them are gifts).

*Also, look out for my new shop site in the near future!

Pattern of the Week:

Contortionist Crochet Cuff from kootoyoo.com
This is so pretty and modern at the same time! I am so inspired by this kind of stuff!
Click here to watch a video tutorial on how to make it.


Merry Christmas! I really hope it is filled with joy and many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment