Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My 2012 Crochet Resolution

Crocheting has become something I really love and there are so many things I want to do and it can be so frustrating some times that I can't do everything I want to do because of time. This year I hope to do many things with my new hobby/talent.

Starting this month I will be working on mostly things I would like to sell in the spring. I have been starting to get a few orders for winter things so I will also be working on those. Hopefully I will have my website up soon to start selling me patterns and items. My mom and I will be setting up an etsy account to sell our things on there.

I really look forward to sharing fresh crochet ideas and patterns and my work with all of my readers! I also look forward to hosting others on my site and hope that you will benefit from it all!

Here are two things I will be working on in the next couples weeks:


This cute football cocoon I will be making for a friend when her baby arrives! I am really stoked about this one!


This felted bag is a great on the go bag and I can't wait to make it and tote it around!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment