Friday, January 6, 2012

Mini Post of the Week - Cocoon & Hat's

I finished the football cocoon I am making for a friend and of course I get so distracted and instead of making a bag (I'm still going to make), I made a hat for my mom and my up coming spring collection.

Speaking of a spring collection, in February/March look out for our new etsy shop and also on weebly.com!




The lines are so crooked on the cocoon and so I will be fixing them before I give it to my friend. Learning how to do new things is fun but also can be frustrating when you have to redo it (sometimes several times).
Football cocoon and hat patterns coming soon! I typed it all up and my computer froze and I lost everything I typed out. I will update this blog today or tomorrow with it.

I will get in my normal post hopefully this week as well. I have been a bit behind on everything lately... :)

Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment