Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crocheting a Rug...Is it Worth it?

I really wish I had the time to crochet a rug. They can be so pretty! There is so much time and patience that is needed to make one. What do you think? Is it worth it?



round rug
This rug makes me so giddy and I really want to make it but I will have to find yarn less than $124 to make it! Yikes!


This round doily rug is so pretty and unique. I would love one of these in my bedroom.

I love the colors of this earthy rug! Jodi from keepingofdays.com shows you how to make this rug and gives tips.

giant granny squars
These would totally be awesome in my living room so people can sit down on them!

via


via
This is so feminine!

In the end, I think it is totally worth it to crochet a rug. Not only are you adding texture and style to your home but you get the satisfaction that you made something so awesome! I am going to put it on my list of "must make" things.


Happy crocheting!











No comments:

Post a Comment