Monday, October 31, 2011

Hat's and Flowers

Ever since my friend put this on her little girl I have been getting lots of emails about the pattern. Click here for the link. The only things I would change is the button size (I didn't have a bigger button at the time) and when you get toward the bottom the of beanie, the slip stitch on the last row you have to make sure it is super loose or don't do it at all. The yarn I chose has a lot of stretch but with the slip stitch it made it hard to go over Sophie's head. Once I took that out, it fit perfectly!


So I made this beanie for my friend's little girl Sophie. It was the second hat I have ever made and it was much easier than the first - a newsboy hat.

For my next projects, I will be doing Christmas presents for my nieces but I will not post those until after Christmas. I will be making this hat for my friends sweet little girls for Christmas though (my first paid job!). I am really excited! The colors I will be using are gray and white. I will be also making a few flowers to go on them that they can change out in red, pink, black and white.



This pattern came from esty.com. Britta's Shop has some really pretty patterns. Click on her name to get the pattern for this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment