Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Here are some cute crochet projects I think are great for the fall and Halloween:



This bat pin pattern is so cute and you can stick it on any beanie you have or you can purchase the beanie pattern HERE to go with it!

Spooky finger puppets! You can get these adorable puppet patterns by Lady Crochet free HERE!

Julie from Julie-K is so talented! To get this free crochet pattern click here!

I just love this hat from LullabyLamb's esty shop!


These next few are all from LionBrandyarn.com and all FREE patterns!

This orge headband and wrist warmer are so cute! Free pattern Here

I so want to make this! Free Pattern HERE

Halloween Owl Ornament. LOVE! Free pattern HERE

I love this candy corn bag! I saw this on esty for $15 but you can make it yourself for a lot less! Free pattern HERE

I hope you all have a fun Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment