Friday, December 7, 2012

Old to New Reindeer Napkins

I have been seeing all these really cute holiday napkins everywhere but when I look at the price I can not believe how expensive they are for just 2 cloth napkins! 

I got to thinking about all of the wonderful  napkins I have in my buffet that have been sitting there for a while and why couldn't I make my own. Well, I did and here is how I did it for $5.99 for 6 napkins. 



Materials:
4-6 used cloth napkins
1 package of 3 transparent paper
Image
Iron
Scissors and/or craft blade

How To:
1. Make sure your napkins are clean and ironed
2. Print and cut out image (I wanted a square look around mine but you can also use a craft blade)
3. iron on image

I wanted to have a certain look so I pulled the paper up about 3 seconds after I ironed on the image to give it a faded look.

Here is the reindeer image I created if you are wanting the same look.




No comments:

Post a Comment