Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fun Applique's for Kids

These little things can add so much fun to kids hats, skirts, shirts, sweaters, cardigans, jackets, book bags and endless other things!

I wanted to try some out to make as birthday presents. I made a car on the road for a boy and a hot air balloon and the first letter of her name for the girl. I will be selling the air balloon pattern on etsy and website soon.


I made this hat for Ethan (my son) this past winter. I had many people commenting on it asking where I purchased it and when I told them I made it, they didn't believe me :)
HERE is the free pattern for the car.

Here is an octopus shirt I made for Ethan today. I definitely need to work on making the legs better but I am happy with how my first one ever turned out! Pattern to come soon when it is perfected. I attached the crocheted octopus with a heavy fabric bonding tape that can be machine washed (gently cycle). It is really stuck on there and not coming off any time soon!


Happy Crocheting!


No comments:

Post a Comment