Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You Rock Valentine's Cards!

I have been trying to think of a way I could incorporate pink yarn I have left over in the valentine's cards I am making for the girls at Ethan's school. He is the only boy and I didn't really want to make anything with hearts or love so this is the idea I came up with!

I noticed after taking the picture the "happy valentine's day" part is a little off centered. Good thing it isn't like that in all of them. There are Pop Rocks and a little headband in each card. I was going to write "Girl, You Rock" but I liked the idea better of having their name on it.

This is what you will need to make one of these...

  • Start by printing your image and message in landscape format (you can make 2 at a time that way).
  • Print, fold and cut to size
  • Hole punch around
  • Thread yarn around
  • Insert goodies
It's that easy!

Happy crocheting (or Card making)!

No comments:

Post a Comment