Monday, November 7, 2011

even during the most busy times i can find time to crochet

I haven't been able to post in a few days because I have had a really busy weekend with a birthday party for my niece, hosted a murder mystery party and had some much needed girl time with my friends last night!

Friday night my mom and I got to crochet together for the first time. It was a lot of fun and a little humorous. Chris was out of town so she came over and we went yarn shopping and out to dinner before settling into my living room and I taught her a new pattern. I think both hats turned out really nice! I will post a picture of hers soon.

Here are two hats that I made this weekend (the gray one I did with my mom) . One still needs a flower or bow. Sorry it is sideways...



Here are the next projects I plan to start this week or next plus I am going to start working on my friends hats that she is ordering for her girls for chistmas.

This scarf is by BBfromOz
I will probably do this in a cream color.


This scarf is by SeeJaneCrochet
This one is going to be for a friends birthday so I am going to use a color of her choice.


Pancho made by shelby1998
This might be for me I am not sure quite yet if I want a pancho...


No comments:

Post a Comment